Dr.oec. Ilona Lejniece
Education, scientific degrees:
- 2006 – 2012 University of Latvia, Faculty of Economics and Management, doctoral degree (Dr.oec.)
- 2004 – 2006 University of Latvia, Faculty of Economics and Management, prof. master’s degree in business management
- 1999 – 2004 University of Latvia, Faculty of Economics and Management, Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- 2001 – 2003 – Banking Institution of Higher Education, business specialist qualification
- 2020 – currently Institute of Economics, Latvian Academy of Sciences, researcher
- 2020 – currently SIA Sahili Construction, Chairman of the Board, owner
- 2018 – currently School of Economics and Culture, member of the Constitutional Assembly
- 2017 – present School of Economics and Culture, docent
- 2015 – present SIA S.O.i.L. Development, board member, owner
- 2011 – 2018 Saeima of the Republic of Latvia, consultant on economic, national and financial issues
- 2011 – 2013 JSC „Ceļu pārvalde”, financial director, member of the board
- 2000 – 2008 JSC „LATVIJAS KRĀJBANKA”, credit analyst
Languages: Latvian, Russian, English
- Financial economics
- Tax policy
- 2019 – Founded by Dr.oec. Scholarship for achieving Ilona Lejniece’s goals at the School of Economics and Culture
- 2019 – Research “Impact of regulatory enactments requirements on the formation of intellectual capital in higher education institutions”
- 2019 – Participation in the School of Economics and Culture in the organization of the game “STATE BUDGET
- 2020″ 2018 – Study “New EU Directive On Disclosure Of Non-Financial And Diversity Information”
- 2018 – Participation in the teaching methodological conference of the School of Economics and Culture “Organization of teaching methodological and scientific work in the study process: CONTEMPORARY TEACHING METHODS FOR INCREASING THE QUALITY OF THE STUDY PROCESS”
- 2017 – Participation in the scientific-practical seminar of the School of Economics and Culture “Preparation of scientific articles”
- 2017 – Membership Development of the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks “Banking Social Charter”
Scientific publications (scientific articles, monographs, books, including textbooks, reports and conference reports)
- Ināra Brante, Ilona Lejniece, Helmuts Lejnieks. RELIABILITY AND REPUTATION OF THE BOARD MEMBER IN LATVIA (Journal “Economics and Culture”, now available on the Publisher’s web-site https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/jec/17/1/article-p140. xml)
- Ināra Brante, Ilona Lejniece. TAX LIABILITIES OF THE BORD MEMBER IN LATVIA: LEGAL-ECONOMIC ASPECTS (Journal “Economics and Culture” is now available on the Publisher’s web-site https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/jec/16/2/jec .16.issue-2.xml.
- Velga Vēvere, Ilona Lejniece, Iveta Liniņa. DIGITAL COMPETENCE, GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION AND UNIVERSITY RESPONSIBILITY. 34th IBIMA International Business Information Management Conference, Madrid, Spain 13-14 November 2019.
- Jelena Titko, Ilona Lejniece, Anna Saltikova, Inara Brante. NON-FINANCIAL REPORTING IMPLEMENTATION IN LATVIA: SURVEY METHODOLOGY. 32nd IBIMA International Business Information Management Conference, Seville, Spain, 15-16 November 2018, ISBN: 978-0-9998551-1-9, https://www.ibimapublishing.com
- Natalja Verina, Jelena Titko, Ilona Lejniece. TAX GOVERNANCE AS A PART OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. 10th International Scientific Conference “Business and Management 2018”. Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, 3-4 May, 2018.
- Ilona Lejniece. Factors affecting consumer behavior assuming and fulfilling credit liabilities in Latvia. Academic Journal „Economics and management: 2011” Nr. 16, 16th International Scientific Conference “Economics and Management-2011 (ICEM-2011)” published in EBSCO databases, 2011., Brno, Czech Republic, ISSN 1822-6515, p.1720-1728. (http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/61822137/factors-affecting-consumer-behaviour-assuming-fulfilling-credit-liabilities-latvia).
- Ilona Lejniece. Psychological factors affecting consumer behaviour assuming and fulfilling credit liabilities: case of Latvia. 9th Baltic Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe, CBEES- Transitions, Visions and Beyond, Södertörn University, 2011., Stockholm, Sweden, published in DROPBOX database.
- Ilona Leiniece. Credit culture as a constituent part of consumer behavior in the Latvian credit market. Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Faculty of Public Administration, Materials of the 9th International Conference “Public Administration in the 21st Century: Traditions and Innovations”, 2011., Moscow.
- Ilona Lejniece, Andris Rigerts. Statistical analysis in assessing the behavior of borrowers. Collection of scientific articles of the Central Statistical Bureau of the Republic of Latvia “Results of statistical scientific research 2011”, 2011, Riga, pp. 77-91.