Dr. paed., asoc. prof. Ņina Linde
- 2004 – 2010 St. Petersburg State University, qualification of a psychologist
- 1999 – 2003 University of Latvia, doctoral degree in pedagogy
- 1996 – 1998 Riga Graduate School of Pedagogy and Education Management, master’s degree in pedagogy
- 1994 – 1996 University of Latvia, qualification of a German language teacher
- 1993 – 1996 Riga Business School, economics, business management, marketing
- 1988 – 1993 Riga Technical University, qualification of chemist-technologist, bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 2014 – present Institute of Economics of the Latvian Academy of Sciences, Chairman of the Board
- 2014-present Leading researcher at the Latvian Academy of Sciences
- 2015-2016 Scientific leader of the project of the Latvian Academy of Sciences “Development of the scientific capacity of the Latvian Academy of Sciences and promotion of recognition by ensuring participation in Horizon 2020 projects, as well as organizing the 10th Baltic Sea Science Congress and the XIV International Baltic Intellectual Cooperation Scientific Conference”
- 2011 – 2014 School of Information Systems Management, Assoc. prof., study courses “Knowledge Economy”, “Management Psychology”, “Project Management”, etc. teacher 2006 – 2010 Ministry of Education and Science, Adviser to Ministers B.Rivža and T.Koķe
- 2007 – 2009 Banking Institution of Higher Education, assistant professor, director of the study program “Business Management in Creative Industries”
- 2004 – 2006 Ministry of Regional Development and Local Government, Adviser to the State Secretary, Director of the Regional Policy Department
- 1996 – 2004 Riga Graduate School of Pedagogy and Education Management, Vice-Rector for Science, Director of Regional Branches, Head of Kuldiga and Ventspils Branches, Lecturer 1993 – 1996 V.Pludonis Kuldiga Gymnasium, marketing and German language teacher
Languages: Russian, Latvian, English, German, Italian
- Management psychology and pedagogy
- Project management
- Business psychology
- Political psychology
- Education management
- Perception and cognition ontology
- Pedagogical aspects of youth work
- Scientific qualification – doctoral degree (PhD), title of doctoral thesis “Secondary school student readiness for self-realization and its development in the study process”, supervisor Dr.habil.paed., Prof. Z.Čehlova, 2003, University of Latvia.
- Research interests – Regional Economics and Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Psychology, Knowledge Economy, Social Entrepreneurship, Political Psychology, Education Management, Pedagogical Aspects in Youth Work, etc.
Scientific publications (scientific articles, monographs, books, including textbooks, reports and conference reports)
- Vanags J., Linde N., Bikse V. Research “Business environment analysis in Saldus and Brocēni region”, 2015.
- Bikse V., Linde N. „Motives, risks and opportunities for sustainable development of social enterprise in Latvia” – R .: 2015, Liepāja (article submitted for publication).
- Participation in the international scientific conference “Strategy for the development of the Belarusian economy: factors of the formation and implementation tools”, report “Social entrepreneurship: an effective tool for an innovative economy”, Minska, 2015.
- Bikse V., Linde N., “Social enterprise as a facilitator of social progress: problems and development opportunities in Latvia” – R .: 2014, Liepāja.
- Bikse V., Linde N., Rivža B., “Possibilities of Development Social Entrepreneurs in Latvia” – R .: 2014, Bulgaria.
- Bikse V., Linde N. Unified methodology of social enterprise research within the framework of the EU project “Pilot project for identification of social enterprises and evaluation of economic impact in Latvia” – R .: 2013.
- Participation in the international scientific conference “Ananjeva’s readings – 2012”, report “Life long learning as a priority of European education policy”, St. Petersburg, 2012.
- Linde N. Relations between politics and society in modern Latvia. // Collection of articles based on the work of graduates of the St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Psychology: specialization “Ontopsychology”. Issue 6 – St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University, 2011. – 146-158 p.
- Linde N. Development of secondary school student’s social readiness for self-realization in the learning process.// International scientific conference “Changing education in changing society”. – R .: LU, Education steps, 2003. – pp. 330-337 and others.