Dr. oec. prof. Staņislavs Keišs
Education, scientific degrees:
- 1978-1981 Moscow State University – postgraduate studies – accounting and analysis of economic activity
- 1971-1975 Latvian Academy of Agriculture – agricultural accounting
- 1968-1971 Jēkabpils Economic Technical School – agricultural accounting
- 2011-present State Professor in the sub-branch of Accounting and Accounting Theory of Economics and Management
- 2005-present Institute of Economics of the Latvian Academy of Sciences, leading researcher
- 2010-2013 Member of the Commission of Experts on Humanities and Social Sciences of the Latvian Council of Sciences
- 2011-2012 Expert of the Latvian Science Council
- 2010 School of Economics and Culture, Vice-Rector for Research
- 2009 School of Economics and Culture, Director of the Master’s study program “Business Management”
- 2007 School of Economics and Culture, Associate Professor
- 2005 School of Economics and Culture, Head of the Department of Economics, Director of the professional bachelor study program “Accounting and Audit”, Director of the professional study program “Business Economics and Administrative Work”, docent
- 1999-2005 “School of Business Administration Turiba” Head of the Department of Accounting, Associate Professor
- 1995-1999 „School of Business Administration Turiba” Head of the Accounting Department, docent
- 1996-1999 Leading specialist of the Institute of Economics of the Latvian Academy of Sciences, scientific secretary
- 1992-1995 A / S “Latvijas Tautas banka”, work in various positions (Chairman of the Board (President), Vice President, Head of the Bank’s divisions)
- 1988-1993 LLA docent, head of the Department of Accounting and Finance
- 1987-1988 Head of the Department of Accounting and Finance, LLA, senior lecturer
- 1985-1988 Senior Lecturer, Department of Accounting and Finance, Latvian Academy of Sciences
- 1982-1985 LLA Assistant of the Department of Accounting and Finance
- 1978-1981 Postgraduate studies at Moscow State University
- 1976-1978 Assistant of the Department of Accounting and Finance at the Latvian Academy of Sciences
- LSP scientific project No. 09.1022 / 09.1146 (joint project) “Investment in population generation and its economic return in connection with the development of socio-economic centers and regions in Latvia” – scientific supervisor (2009-2012);
- LSP scientific project No.09.1146 “Socio-economic centers and their place in regional development in Latvia” – scientific supervisor (2009);
- LSP scientific project No. 05.1441 “Regionalization and its role in balanced administrative-territorial development in Latvia” – scientific supervisor (2005-2008);
Scientific publications (scientific articles, monographs, books, including textbooks, reports and conference reports)
- Stanislav Keiss, Liene Purvinska. Research of Home Production Development Activities in Latvia. In Journal: “Economics and Culture & Economics and Culture”. University of Culture and economics. Riga 2013, Vol.8. – 25.-41. p. ISSN 2255-7563.
- Keiss S. Challenges of Globalization to Economics Science and Latvia. In Journal: Economics and Culture & Economics and Culture. Riga. 2012/5. University of Culture and economics. Pp. 51-66. ISSN 2255-7563.
- Stanislav Keiss, Dainis Bramanis. Latvian Regional Development in the Context of Global Economy. In Journal: Economics and Culture & Economics and Culture. 3/3/2011 Higher School of Economics and Culture. Pp. 160-180. ISSN 2255-7563.
- Alla Seryogina, Stanislav Keiss, Victoria Belihina. The Factoral Analysis of Processes of Merges and Absorption in Latvia. In Journal: Economics and Culture & Economics and Culture. 3/3/2011 Higher School of Economics and Culture.227-238. ISSN 2255-7563.
- Vita Zariņa, Stanislavs Keiss. True Value of Long – Term Tangible Assets as a Background for Company’s Sustainable Development. In Journal: Economics and Culture & Economics and Culture. 2011/4. Higher School of Economics and Culture.223-229. ISSN 2255-7563.
- Stanislav Keiss, Arkady Grisins. Western experience in the area of priority of high-quality higher education. Journal of Business, Management and Education 2011, vol.9, no, I. Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, 2011 (Lithuania), pp. 19-33. ISSN 2029-7491 print and ISSN 2029-6169 online.
- Stanislav Keiss, Arkady Grisins A. Innovation Opportunities of Export – Oriented Latvia’s Forestery and Wood Processing Industry. In: Economic Science for Rural Development 2011: proceedings of the international scientific conference, No. 25. Jelgava: LLU, 2011, pp. 89-100. ISSN 1691-3078, ISBN 978-9984-9997-6-0.
- Stanislav Keiss, Arkady Grishin. ЗАПАДНЫЙ ОПЫТ ПРИОРИТЕТНОСТИ СФЕРЫ ВЫСШЕГО ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ В УСЛОВИЯХ НАРАСТАЮЩЕЙ ГЛОБАЛИЗАЦИИ.// Professional studies: Theory and Practice. Scientific journal. 2010/7. Šiauliai State College.69.-77.lpp. ISSN 1822-3648.
- Keiss S., Tilta E., Grišins A., Āzena L., Medne A., Kazinovskis A., Balode G. Socio-economic centers and their place in regional development in Latvia. The main research directions of LZP Economics, Law and History in 2009. No. 15. Riga: LZP Humanities and Social Sciences Experts Commission, 2010, 59-63. p. ISBN 13: 978-9984-19-923-0. ISSN 1691-290X.
- Keiss Stanislav, Grishin Arkady, Tilta Elga. Export orientation and problems of regional Latvian producers of certain food products.// Professional studies: theory and practice. 2009/5. Magazine. Šiauliai College. Šiauliai College Publishing Center, 2009.- 84.-92.ppp. ISSN 1822-3648.
- Stanislav Keiss, Arkady Grishin, Elga Bridge. Orientation to Exports of Regional Food Industry Enterprises in Latvia. // Business, studies and me. Conference theses. Šiauliai, Šiauliai College Publishing Center, 2009. – pp. 58-60. ISBN 978-9955-643-93-7.
- Stanislav Keiss, Arkady Grishin, Elga Bridge. Food industry and export of its products. // Economic Science for Rural Development. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference. FINANCES, TAXES, INVESTNENT AND SUPPORT SYSTEMS. Nº20, 2009, Jelgava. Pp. 179-186. ISSN 1691-3078; ISBN 978-9984-9937-3-7.
- Ligita Āzena, Stanislavs Keišs. Competitiveness as a facilitator of territorial development.//Economic Science for Rural Development. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference. PRIMARY AND SECONDARY PRODUCTION CONSUMPTION. Nº19, 2009, Jelgava. Pp. 220-226. ISSN 1691-3078, ISBN 978-9984-9937-2-0.
- Stanislav Keish, Andris Kazinovsky. What will the county give to the balanced development of Latvia? // Independent morning newspaper. April 1, 2009
- S.Keiss, E.Tilta, V.Zariņa, A.Jesemčika, A.Medne, A.Kazinovskis, G.Balode. Regionalization and its role in balanced administrative-territorial development in Latvia.// LZP Main research directions of economics, law and history in 2008: No.14. – Riga: LZP Commission of Experts in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2009. – pp. 87-92. ISBN 13: 978-9984-19-923-9; ISSN 1691-290X.
- S. Keiss, R. Zvirgzdiņa, S. Vītola, E. Tilta. Necessity and possibilities of production expansion in the regions of Latvia. // Problems of economic development in Latvia. No. 7. Institute of National Economic Development, Riga, 2009. – pp. 109-123. ISBN 13: 978-9984-19-924-5, ISSN 1691-2918.
- L.Āzena, S. Keiss “Strategic Planning of City Marketing”, “Specifics of Territorial Marketing Strategy Planning”, Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference of Kaunas University of Technology No. 3, 2009 “Legal, political and economic initiatives towards Europe of knowledge”, ISSN 1822-8402