(Project Nr. 101006396) Horizon2020 Science with and for Society SwafS-26-2020 (CSA)EQUALS-EU aims to promote gender equity in social innovation and helps eliminate gender bias by directly integrating and raising the profile of women and girls as leaders in social innovation and entrepreneurship (WP2 to 4). It is focusing on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and power skills and leadership positions in the ICT industry.
The above aims are complemented by the following specific objectives:
- Develop hands on activities in the form of interdisciplinary, inter-sectoral, innovation camps and hackathons7 focused on digital inclusion and with a specific focus on sustainable gender equity practices
- Hold high-level seminars in conjunction with existing flagship initiatives at the UN and EU, including the World Summit on the Information Society, Generation Equality Forum, Women in Digital, Girls in ICT Days, and European Development Days.
- Conduct a combination of online and face-to-face mentoring, training, and lifelong learning programs and courses focused on business and professional development and hosted by successful social entrepreneurs, advocates, and experts, including both men and women
- Co-innovate and implement gender-inclusive policy and business development tools in conjunction with stakeholders in the public, private, and civil society sectors
- Increase entrepreneurial competences through international academic cooperation including the development of joint international summer schools, digital learning materials and tools that promote research collaboration, student mobility, and work placements.
- Inspire the next generation of innovators by elevating a new group of leaders, role models, and advocates for gender equity in social innovation and entrepreneurship
Budget: €1 641 004, 38
Project Coordinator: STORBYUNIVERSITETET (OsloMet) (Norway)