The aim of the research was to find out what is the economic effect and significance of maintaining the song festival tradition in the spiritual and cultural growth of the Latvian people. The main problem is the uncertainty about the significance of the state initiative in the field of song festivals and its economic consequences in terms of the Latvian economy.
- Latvia Social Briefing: Found Compromise for Cancelling Educators’ Strike – an Acute Solution
- Latvia Economy Briefing: Inflation in Latvia Among Highest Inflation Rates in the European Union
- Latvia Political Briefing: Parliamentary Elections Coming Soon: How Ready Are Latvian Voters?
- MaKE IT jauniešu komanda “LaMaKu” prezentē sava projekta rezultātus starptautiskai auditorijai Kiprā
- Latvia external relations briefing: Latvia Actively Participates in the UN Agenda