The aim of the research was to find out what is the economic effect and significance of maintaining the song festival tradition in the spiritual and cultural growth of the Latvian people. The main problem is the uncertainty about the significance of the state initiative in the field of song festivals and its economic consequences in terms of the Latvian economy.
- Latvijas Zinātņu Akadēmijas Ekonomikas institūts tiek pārstāvēts starptautiskā augsta līmeņa konferencē Taškentā
- July 2021 political briefing: European Commission endorses Latvia’s €1.8 billion recovery and resilience plan
- July 2021 Economy Briefing: The Latvian Tax Reform and its Impact on Business
- July 2021 social briefing: Pension System in Latvia
- Outcomes of Latvia local elections 2021: record low voter turnout, new electoral districts and digital solutions