The aim of the research was to find out what is the economic effect and significance of maintaining the song festival tradition in the spiritual and cultural growth of the Latvian people. The main problem is the uncertainty about the significance of the state initiative in the field of song festivals and its economic consequences in terms of the Latvian economy.
- Latvia external relations briefing: Summary of Latvian foreign policy in 2020
- Latvian major political events in 2020: Covid-19, extraordinary elections and regional reform
- Latvia economy briefing: Key Economic Indicators Changes in the Covid-19 Crisis Situation
- Latvia social briefing: Main achievements and challenges in Latvian society in 2020
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!