The aim of the research was to find out what is the economic effect and significance of maintaining the song festival tradition in the spiritual and cultural growth of the Latvian people. The main problem is the uncertainty about the significance of the state initiative in the field of song festivals and its economic consequences in terms of the Latvian economy.
- Diaspora as Latvian foreign policy priority
- LAS Institute of Economics received a Letter of Recognition from the President of the Latvian Academy
- Poverty alleviation as a priority of Uzbekistan’s socio-economic development
- Covid-19 crisis as the biggest challenge for the mental and physical health of Latvian society
- Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the business environment in Latvia