The aim of the research: to perform the analysis of business support environment for effective cooperation of business support institutions in Latvia and Lithuania. The research is carried out in the project “Development and availability of business support system in Zemgale, Kurzeme and Northern Lithuania” of the Latvian-Lithuanian cross-border cooperation program for 2014-2020 (Interreg VA Latvia-Lithuania 2014–2020). the availability in Zemgale, Kurzeme and Northern Lithuania (Business Support).
- Diaspora as Latvian foreign policy priority
- LAS Institute of Economics received a Letter of Recognition from the President of the Latvian Academy
- Poverty alleviation as a priority of Uzbekistan’s socio-economic development
- Covid-19 crisis as the biggest challenge for the mental and physical health of Latvian society
- Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the business environment in Latvia