The aim of the study was to find out the main reasons for the collapse of agriculture and to develop recommendations for promoting the development of the sector. Within the framework of the study, the situation in the entire Latvian economy was examined and the conceptual issues of agriculture were clarified, clarity was introduced in the conceptual frameworks, which provided a purposeful and effective solution to current activities in the sectors and short-term issues.
- Diaspora as Latvian foreign policy priority
- LAS Institute of Economics received a Letter of Recognition from the President of the Latvian Academy
- Poverty alleviation as a priority of Uzbekistan’s socio-economic development
- Covid-19 crisis as the biggest challenge for the mental and physical health of Latvian society
- Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the business environment in Latvia