The aim of the study was to find out the main reasons for the collapse of agriculture and to develop recommendations for promoting the development of the sector. Within the framework of the study, the situation in the entire Latvian economy was examined and the conceptual issues of agriculture were clarified, clarity was introduced in the conceptual frameworks, which provided a purposeful and effective solution to current activities in the sectors and short-term issues.
- Latvijas Zinātņu Akadēmijas Ekonomikas institūts tiek pārstāvēts starptautiskā augsta līmeņa konferencē Taškentā
- July 2021 political briefing: European Commission endorses Latvia’s €1.8 billion recovery and resilience plan
- July 2021 Economy Briefing: The Latvian Tax Reform and its Impact on Business
- July 2021 social briefing: Pension System in Latvia
- Outcomes of Latvia local elections 2021: record low voter turnout, new electoral districts and digital solutions