The aim of the study was to find out the main reasons for the collapse of agriculture and to develop recommendations for promoting the development of the sector. Within the framework of the study, the situation in the entire Latvian economy was examined and the conceptual issues of agriculture were clarified, clarity was introduced in the conceptual frameworks, which provided a purposeful and effective solution to current activities in the sectors and short-term issues.
- Latvia external relations briefing: Summary of Latvian foreign policy in 2020
- Latvian major political events in 2020: Covid-19, extraordinary elections and regional reform
- Latvia economy briefing: Key Economic Indicators Changes in the Covid-19 Crisis Situation
- Latvia social briefing: Main achievements and challenges in Latvian society in 2020
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!