The aim of the study was to find out the main reasons for the collapse of agriculture and to develop recommendations for promoting the development of the sector. Within the framework of the study, the situation in the entire Latvian economy was examined and the conceptual issues of agriculture were clarified, clarity was introduced in the conceptual frameworks, which provided a purposeful and effective solution to current activities in the sectors and short-term issues.
- Latvia economy briefing: Latvia on the Verge of a Major Economic Crisis
- Latvia external relations briefing: Topical Issues of Latvia’s Foreign Affairs in April 2022
- Latvia political briefing: Topical Issues of Latvian Domestic Policy in May 2022
- Impact of the Pandemic and War in Ukraine on the Psychological Well-being of Latvian Youth
- Impact of the War in Ukraine and Western Sanctions on the Economy of Latvia